【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``i-City - lights and stars ``

went to i-City, as dad said d place got very nice lighting..
i love lights as i told someone before..

it nothing special after i went there,
but the lights did cheer me up...
arround there were all lights,
some shine like a shooting star...
there are plenty of christmas plastic tree with lights..
i smiled when i saw all the trees,
ran towards the lights and i quickly captured all the pics...



when i saw the star on top of the christmas trees,
i know i missed him again..



why?
cos i told him i love lights...
why?cos i told him i love to see star...
he let me saw the star i love..
he said "since i do lighting,im already ur light lor"
yes,
u shine just like a star in my heart,
you were the light of my heart..
however...
you aint shining no more...
i tried to search the light but i cant found it...
i know it inside my heart still...
just it no more dat bright...
no more shining...
cos you're gone............

forgive me,
i cried again....
i know there is impossible,
for hoping you were here,
were back to me...
but why cant?
just let me love you ?
cos i do.....
i lost the chance to say i love you infront of you,
why don't,
just let me love you here...?
Darling,
do you know,
i really miss you so?
lol,
how hard i tried,
to get used with this life now...
to smile ....

i always asked myself,
what should i do?
i laughed again,
i cant do anything no more,
the only i can,
is just learn how to give u my love which you wont ever realized anymore...

I never meant to hurt you,
if i never do such to you,
what are we now?
I hated myself,
for making this mistakes...
the mistakes which i cant ever repay eternally...

What i want from santa this christmas?
i wish santa could make you feel love again...
Im sorry i hurted you,
im sorry for making you being someone you dont wish to be,
im sorry....
but a sorry,
wont make you happy like you used to anymore..

Drew,
I'm Sorry.....

There used to be a star shine thru my heart,till now i still can't forget how bright the star is
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers