【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``Dong Zi festival``

1stly,
wish everyone who celebrating for today,
happy Dong Zi to you guys =)

which as usual,
this day of every year,
i get to eat rice ball...

as usual,
i knead the rice ball like i always do...
the moment i feel everything become round n round..

this year,
i made the pink 1..
=)
although they already mix the color,
i only mix the white with the pink one~
but still....
proud of myself,
huhu!

we made it yesterday night,
and i on leave today,
wake up in the early morning to help for praying...
maybe becos dat i wake up early,
i felt that there is still a lot of time for me to do more things..
drive and went to maxis centre to pay for dad's phone bill...
bought something for mummy ...

the whole afternoon just spend just like usual,
which i din do much things,
but watch 2012..
hehe..
the movie made me cried which becos i realized alot of things...
but my mind was..
2012 really goin to happen?
and if...
its happen,
what will i do in the last minute?
then i laughed over myself..
thinking silly again..
which i dont think i want tell it out,
i guess people who understand me know what im thinking...

at night,
having steamboat with family ...
and gave a suprised for sis..
her birthday..
which this is a really suprise for her..
she even cried out...
haha..
lee's family always cried no matter what..
den spend my time playing with the lil one~
she is always the cute one..
eventhough she scratch me for few times >.<"

nahh, is just a simple and warm day with my family..
tomorrow got back to work again....
mmm mm~
tons of work~
before end this post, ytd night i went out with Mei shien
we talked on the car about the night i get drunk..
and she said she saw i were way too enjoyed..
and she felt happy that i released myself..

Mei Shien: actually is good lah,you enjoyed and released out the stress....
Me: u know why i cry ah? Mei Shien: becos you stress ma,i understand...
Me: no,not becos of that...
Mei shien: if not?
Me: becos of him..... i miss him dat time.. i even tot i saw him..
Mei Shien: i tot u released out.....
Me: no lar,my mind only him dat time... i cried cos i missed him..
Mei Shien: hmmmm.....


*my mind were all about you, yet you weren't here beside me*
* i guess i were just miss you too much...... I miss you.............. *
=)


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers