【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

My weekend part 1

things happened,
and i asked a permission to let myself rest and take a deep breathe..

when to the place i always been on d past...
friday night..
drive all d way,and im stucked in traffic jam for 1 hour plus,
and its raining somemore...
drive all d way to there,
with a car fulled with my own journey bags..
dun even dare to speed up cos its jam and raining heavily..
Darry called and talked with me,trying to concentrate on driving n listening wat he said..
till i reached kl,
met my classmate at Steven Corner..
Loong and Kenny,
the 1st thing they said..
"wah... got OL pro look ed wo"
i jz keep smiling...
talked and knows what happening on them,
and Fei reached and gave me a shocked with screaming beside my ear,
and i scream in the mamak @.@
everyone is looking at me,
i pinch and hit three of them,
which they pretty upset and innocent cos i keep bully them xD
talked with them till the late 9 something..
and i fetch Kenny to college to meet up his dad..
talked with him in the car almost half hour about whats happening..
include wat happened to me and him..

Kenny: i was really suprised and nvr thought of you both know each other and even together..i told my fren about u n andrew,and he told me andrew is a player..
Lilian: i dont know lar,what had happened,i m tired of thinking of it,seriously... include ppl said he looks like player,i also dunno wat to say... now u tell me ur fren said so..i also dunno wat to say.. player or not,its over d dun we?no matter what is,me and him really end d...
Kenny: sighs,i really thought u both can go long,so next time yamcha or gathering can see u..mana tau....
Lilian: Kenny,i also hope,but wat to do,he had a new girl,and he dun gv me a chance to get back ed.. and its hurt u know kenny,i really love him dat much...sighs...he said he dun love me on d phone,soo hurt ahhh...
Kenny: *sayang my head* you need love...
Lilian: *silent and sighs* ... i beg and please already,but he dun even want to forgv me and gv me a chance...can see he really stubborn ....
Kenny: what to do now.. thought you both can go long,now u tell me u both break up,and my fren dat time even tell me he is a player............thought can see u both go out together..
Lilian: .... i dunno.... but he treat me really nice when we together.. i bet and can see,he really loves me and care about me,but im bad enough till break his heart until he dun even wan to be with me ed.. he is the nicest guy i ever met,how i wish i could be with him..but....haihhhh...sien lar...love love love...*looking outside the window,feels like crying* ..Kenny,u knw ah,i wanted to cry,but i cant... i dunno why... *smile silly* dunno how to forget him...
Kenny: haiihh... but now things happened,and .....
Lilian: yeah i know,he already got new gf,i also cant do anything.......
Kenny: slowly lar lilian,u can 1.. not yours,u cant do anything ...do what u wanna do lor...work ahhh..u working now mar...

Lilian: yeahh.... *hmmms...* tired ahh.. heart so pain rite now u knw kenny,heart real pain to see he forget me..and he happy with his new girl.. he even tell me the girl appreciate him,although they together for few days,she already made him felt dat way.. which he pretty sure she wont hurt him like how i do... he said he dun hope they can long last,but he hope dat wont end like us.. kenny,so hurt when he said so.. but i only can act im happy n dun gv a damn on it...hahas...
Kenny: haihhh... all i can say is,slowly larr.....
Lilian: dats the only thing i can do lorr...

after wat we talked,i said i have to leave to my fren house and meet my another fren which came from subang to find me..
I drive to fren house and met up with another gang of frens which im happy to saw them..
had a talk as usual standing outside the house..
they teased and fooled me as usual ...
till i rang up Darry and asked him is he done..
walked to BRJ and find him ...
he looks nice on the way he dress ...
the guy who i used to be with jz few months,
ended up we still fren..
we talked and he kept sayang my head..
which im pretty suprised why he do so...

Lilian: stop doing so larr,im not lil girl okayyy..
Darry: why not? u know ah,a guy ah... sayang a girl head,is an act of a guy likes the girl..
Lilian: * =.= thinking wat he trying to say*
Darry: whatt....

Lilian: nothing...lame... must be u sayang a lot of girls larr..
Darry: i only did this to u..u knw me.. u knw how i feel for u lilian..
Lilian: Feel whatt? fren ma,not meh? *turn face and look around*
Darry: *sayang my head again*
Lilian: ishhhh.... like i am a small girl like dat..kanasai...

but at dat time,my mind is only... him......... and hoping... he is the one who sayang my head....

afterwhile........
Lex called up and said he saw me which he also at BRJ..

Lex: wahhh... bf ah?
Lilian: fren only larr.. haha... *look to Lex's table*
Lex: *noisy there...* har? yamcha with bf,nice woo...
Lilian: nono...is fren...ahhh,consider ex..ex bf... haha...
Lex:ooohhhh,ic~~ not bad wo,good looking har...
Lilian: haha... mai siao larr...ok lar,talk to u next time,enjoy ur drinks..

hung up the call and continue my drinks,
till i decided to call Ray comes and join me,cos its late and i dun intend to ask to go other places.
tired of rushing...
Ray and Yong came... and mic come afterwards...
Talked and jokes with them,
Which they all and Darry join up and fooled me ...
i was pissed and tryin to fight back but Darry stops me by fooling me again..
looked at him @.@..im pissed and wonder... why am i so stupid kept get bullied..

*lay on Darry shoulder....*
Lilian: its been so long,few years ed hor?last time quarrel until dunwan be frens,mana tau,4 years ed,we still contact...u the longest ex aka frens i knw d..really appreciate our frenship..
Darry: u knw i treat u not only fren...
Lilian: den?best fren ah?haha...tqtq~
Darry: our relationship is like... not jz fren...
Lilian: u trying to say... we more than fren,but not like couple..middle of the two lvl?
Darry: *look at me*
Lilian: like those still hold hand ah,touch hand lay on shoulder,but not couple type 1 .. is it?wahlao...
Darry: *smile and look at me* dunno le.... *doing kiss face to me*
Lilian: pekchek larr.. dont keep do the face....

till 1 smth,
im tired and sleepy,
and said i wanted to go back..
saying bye to Mic they all..
while walking,looking at Darry where he walked and called him..

Lilian: ehh.. where u goin? becareful ah...
Darry: whr r u o?
Lilian: im down only,u can saw me 1...
Darry: ohh,becareful ah...
Lilian: u too okay?dun too late go back ahh...
Dary: yea lar... will u miss me?
Lilian: *smile while walking* ha na ha na,miss u larr...
Darry: heh.. like forcing to say wo...
Lilian: i will miss u lar ok?becareful larr...

after hung up,
and i clean up myself,
sleep on d bed i always slept when i go to the place..

and i dream about him ....again.....
all the day,
my mind is only him...
which i cant denied...
i really miss him badly....
and hoping..
he is the one who i spend with,in every single things i done on d day...
i loved him........


*to be continued*
1 comments:

all da best ya.. +u+u


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers