【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Convo Part 2~

so...
worried my story kinda long so....
set a part two xD..

wake up early in d morning,5am...5.30....6.00...6.30...
omg!! im late!!
keep on rush and rush..
but 1 thing could rush is...
my make up!!
make up for half and hour..
and finally i am really late..
drive to kl nid 45 mins..
after done...around 7.15...
piuuu......
fly car go...
before went out,i awake my whole family cos do my things..
they keep nag me ask me to drive slowly.. xD
dun care lah,dah late ni...
reach there and called Yan...she still on d way..
so i jz walk to the hall...
and saw a lot of my classmate there..
registered and talk with them awhile..
the staff asked us to start dress up...
we all helping each other to dress up..the staff keep ask us to line up while we all keep busy talking xD!
when they briefing said we going to go in..
i was like..
wtf.!!!
my family havent reach yet..
fine~
we still go in at 9am..
started d ceremony..
we keep talk and capture pics...
cos Fei sit beside me xD!
after Ong Ka Ting come in..
and started to gv the scroll..
real fast...
our turn reach...
we were stil playing around..
when reach my turn,i msg mum and said my turn coming..
were so nervous cos 1st time stand on tarc stage..xD
once in a life time..
when heard they call "LEE LI LIAN"
my heart......pump so fast~~~~
xD!

after dat.............
back to my place and wait for the accounting course..
wahlao...
alot ppl...
make me so sleepy..
suprisingly,qing called and said they coming..
i was so suprised cos i tot they come but nvr tot they really came~
me and classmate said will meet at the hall main door..
end up when come out,find family 1st..
qing annie and thomas came...
lol..
i really happy cos they came and gv me present..
and started to take pics with family ~~
den classmate keep called me...
lol..cos i gone~
finally get to meet them..
all scold me cos found no me..
take take take~~~
play play play xD
all d pics..
well...
go to my facebook and take a look lar xD
lazy post here...

den after finish take d pics..
we all seperate..
this time we really seperate..
felt so she bu de..
but....wat to do...
have to...

den went to jj with qing annie and thomas to have dinner..
till evening oni reach home..
den have a good sleep and wait till night,
have beers and absolute liquor with frens...
yau came and find me yamcha after he club...
went to brj around 2am...
kinda blur cos jz have some beers...
done yamcha den went back and sleep..
till d second day...
afternoon oni wake xD!

lotsa fun things happened..
lotsa sad things happened..
but....
those jz can keep in heart forever..
doesnt nid to share out=)

the convo..
are the best moment happen in my life for my studies life..
now are really end my studies life..
have to be serious for my future..
all i can say..
i miss the old days and my buddies my life my studies in college..
were really a different experience..
now a full stop in my studies life..
goodbye my U2..
u guys are so great ...
d best classmate i ever had for my lifetime..
u guys are different yet precious..
thx u guys~
有缘再见!!

爱死你们了~~



0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers