【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Convo Part 1~

yay...
finally i had my time to blog~
about my convo xD
and some other stuff..
but..those stuff....
jz keep in my heart enuf..
cos ......
well,jz keep it lar..

convo convo..hmmps.....
i had a great convo in my life..

start on friday nite,
were plan to go kl on d nite,
but due to i jz iron a hole for my hood~
my mum help me to pick up a new 1 on d friday when i working...
thx to her so damn much xD
after finish work,wash my stupid car,with my daddy=)
for sure he d one who wash whole car..
den felt bored at home,
called frens go out...
mana tau go out felt tired..
din speak much..
xD

reach home around 12...
pack all my stuff for tmr convo...
lay on d bed d,wake again cos forgot to bring some of the things..
ppl convo,is bring few things go..
but i convo,i bring 1 trip beg,handbeg,my make up ..
bla bla bla..
xD
.........................................................................................................................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers