【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Barce nite with my babes


kisses for my babe =)


babe drunk ! Luckily am not =D


aww! i love this lots! three babes in d HOUSE!


we luvs picha =D


before enter the club~


Seh Way,Me,and Chloe =)


luv or hate us?


biatch in d HOUSE!


Since camp till now,our frenship still remain the same.
Seh Way,is good to met u back again =)


my babe and me =),love her lots.


After d club,get to met Wai Kin there=)
is nice to meet him there=)

d night i enjoyed yet im suffering..
couldn't say i really enjoy it,
cos of some reasons..
well..

M.R.I.P``
-mey-mor-ries rest in peace-
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers