【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
yesterday night went to the temple that i used to go to "beat small ppl"
dat was my 1st time to learn those traditional stuff...
i follow what my mum did..
1stly,pray the god,den take 1 meat and 2 eggs to lap on the "tiger" mouth
p/s:the tiger is the god...
den start the step dat nid to use the "xiang" to burn on the "small ppl"
well,for ladies who dunwan bitches to get near to ur husband or bf,nid to burn more on a pic dat a girl on a boat..burn all her face and boat to not let her get close to ur husband or bf..but for guys,dun burn dat unless u already married..cos if single bf burn dat,maybe future he cant get a gf or wife..haha
anyway,dats a weird thing..
but i jz follow what my mum did
to try to feel the enjoyment..
also for safety..ahhaa..

den the next step is stick a paper doll on the wall ...forgot about that,before stick it nid to use ur shoes to hit the "small" ppl 1st..
after dat,start to hit the small ppl on the paper dat u burn holes...
hit as much as u wan...
den at the end,finish...!!
burn the paper~
xD

quite fun ..
duno whether shud said i nid to trust or not..
but its jz another way for me to release my anger..
for me to hv some...so call wat huh?pyschology treatment eh?lol...

hell to bitches and jerks who ruined my life xD
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers