【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
am i really cant get into ur heart?
just becos of ur past?
is it the past makes u until u couldn't feel i did really much to u?

im so heart pain when i found out what we chat in our conversation..
i just couldn't be the girl u want..
cos watever u wan,i tried to gv u,but seems,i cant even make u feel touched..
u said girls are really calculative,but did u noe,girls really wants to noe is it she really important to u,cos if not,she rather leave also dunwan make u feel irritating becos of her..

i dunno how much or how deep she did and spend with u..
but i just noe,u seems really love her..
im worst cos i cant make u feel cure from the past..

i tried to control myself for not saying break up,
cos i really dunwan to...
but wat i saw wat u type..
makes me feel scared dat u will leave me..
u will leave me 1 day,but i hope dat day,is still far far away..
cos i dunwan just end up like this with this very sweet moment with u..

i always asked myself,
why am i deep in love with u..
why i cant be as the past like i used to..
i get the answer from time to time,
from the time when i with u i realized..
some people said,once in a lifetime u will love,real love once in someone..
u will do anything and even fall for her/him..
dunn cares is he/she the angel or the devil..
cos,the feel comes from ur own..
i noticed,no matter what u r,as long u r urself,and i love you!

maybe u really dun even love me like the way i love you..
1 day,when the time comes,i will let u go..
but let me be selfish for once...
for keeping u with me thou ur heart not with me..
i tried my very best to be the girl u want..
i told u dat..watever i want u cant gv me,but watever u can gv,i will accept..
u a nice guy to me,but i couldn't feel the love of urs to me..
darling,1 day when we seperate,my heart still goin on with u,
cos i realized..i cant let u go away in my heart...
u are the guy dat i loved in my life..
baby u always do...

*heartless*
*crying so badly cos my heart worst pain ever*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers