【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

what a day``

ah~
finally i can sit down infront of pc and start blogging..
last few days really busy moment for my family..
1stly sis admitted hospital for labour..
den we prepared everything for new born baby..
1st baby in our family..

2nd day received a msg from sis said she goin to deliver..
we were rushing here and there to buy and cook prepare everything for her..
wait till 3.51pm,i were restin at home cos im nt feeling well for dat day..
then received call from andrew said sis goin to deliver
we quickly rush to hospital and sis jz came out from labour room..
she look so tired ..
we waitin for baby to come out..
finally...she appear infront of us..
so cute so tiny..
lol..all of us smiled...
feel so glad...
1 hour before still in my sis stomach..
1 hour later,she infront of us...
as usual,i take care my sis cos every1 were busy..
suddenly sky called me ask me to go yamcha at nite,
so i was thinking to relax ..
so jz promised them..
after 10pm,they came to hospital and fetch me
went out with them till 1 sumthing...

today..sis wanted to bek home..
so we wait for check out...
finally she back to our home..
baby also=)
she are really cute...
feel so glad n touched..
naughty baby keep crying...
me and andrew went to buy a bed for baby
while mum and dad fetch sis come home..
we rushing in and out to buy things for the baby..
jz a lil cute baby,make all of us so worry ..
sayang her when she keep crying=)
finally now i can rest awhile..
but..no more wasting time on online doing nothing..
going to off after blog and go and see my cute lil neice...
yawns
tired!
ok,so far so good..
dats for today..

tmr will skip my class to go kl with andrew to choose the name for baby~
sorry lecturer..
family more important =X

*wont thinking any other stuff for tis moment*
*but i will still keep u in my heart*
*sorry and love you*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers