【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

To .....

suddenly
only i realized sumthing i did for past few days..
which i hurt sum1 i guess..

Nick..
sorry i always be so rude and so cool since the 1st day we chat..
i never meant to be so rude and cool..
jz i dunno wat to talk to u..
when u said u wanna chase me..
i was like...
no way...
why?
maybe i feel we doesnt really suits to each other...
u always cheer me asking me question
actually...
i really hate questions..

u kinda nice guy
cos u always with me when im boring
always find me in the same time to sms with me..
i nvr meet u b4..
u ask me many times to go out..
but i always promise but ended up nothing..
i dunno why i dun hv feel on u...
maybe becos..
i dunno...
sorry dat day i scolded u..
since dat day...
u nvr find me anymore...
last time i scolded u,u will keep find me and said sorry..
tis time i guess u realized..
i thanks to u cos keep cheering me at dat moment..
life still go on..
hopefully u can found a better girl..
=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers