【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
these few days having an extremely bad mood...
friday nite went out shopping with family..
when come back,Mei shien n johnson with his gf came to my house and chat..
chat until 2.00am oni they go back..

yesterday suddenly sky called me and ask me go play bowling
as usual i prepare myself earlier..
he is the kind of guy which is say wat time den wat time..
wont let me wait for too long and without any call..thx bro!
den fetch mei shien n kelvin(xiao chen)...
get to noe a new fren also..
four of us having a great nite at Ressey cafe,which dun seems like cafe but a pub..
chat n chat...they said wan go 8 hao qiao after dat..
den sky said wanna go fun fair..
as wat i tot,fun fair aren't fun...
but when reached there,im totally wrong..
cos every single game are also quite challenging and damn funny..
4 of us play around the challenging game at there..
from guo shan che to flying chair and dunno wat the hell is the last 1..
the guo shan che damn funny...xD
flying chair like at genting 1 are so fun!
feel like im in the sky..
blow away my bad mood``
the end is the dunno wat the hell is dat...
that is most syok game ever..
gosh! i met Elaine at there also..
haha``
the game are so~~lol...u should try it...haha

Shien said she met Kenny..
gosh..i cant even recognize him..
cos maybe i nvr look properly for the previous..

after dat im rushing bek cos sis calling``
sky them purposely fetch me go bek and they 3 continue go to 8 hao qiao..
lol...
seriously..
thx to them,cos im having a nice nite and let me forget my bad mood..
=)

wat a day...

*back to moody day again*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers