【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
Just a moment of what i experienced differently makes me lost my self-direction.
From now on,i learned to not give a damn on anything anymore.

What the fuk i get when i put effort on it?
What the hell i get when i concern so much?
Yes,i get it!it is HURT
the more i concern,the more i worried that it will run!
what for?
i know i shouldn't expect feedback or what.
but is this what i should get for concern much?
damn!

im totally hate why i want to be such a weak person!
since no one will ever really concern what i care and think!
what the fuk u all said will take care of me and whatever,
at the end what u all did are hurt me!
cos i more scare,im thinkin much.
when i think much,i found out the facts more clearly!

enough is enough!
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE!

*EXTREMELY BAD MOOD*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers