【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``A weird nite``

this is the third blog i had post today..
not consider today ed
cos already one thirty..in the midnite
jz nw,my sai lou suddenly pm me and ask me translate smth
den i jz try to translate as simple as i could
cos english also nt veri good =p

suddenly,translate until smth which i couldnt continue
cos i sked it hurt sai lou..
i asked his permission,but he still wan me to continue
i noe it really hurt..and i continued
after i finish..i send to him

and i read his blog while he reading the document..
suddenly
tears comin out from my eyes..
why?i dunno..
cos i feel the sadness in my sai lou
he said he so soh..keep HAHA
and ask me to oepn webcam
i noe he are sad
jz he dunwan to show
dat time my heart already hou sam tong
dunno why,i can feel the pain
nt jz mention,but i did feel it.
he cried and both of us cried
viewed him from cam,see his face red red
my heart jz so sam tong
although,
we both jz kai kah jie n sai lou in the net
but both of us,really treat each other as real sai lou n kah jie ed
dats why,i can feel it.

sai lou
kah jie in msn
dunno wat to onn wai lei..
becos i noe dat simple onn wai couldnt cure the pain in ur heart
u kept tell me nothing,but jz heart feel pain
i noe dat..
who wont hurt when see that words..
kah jie actually a lot of things to say
jz dunno how to express
kah jie oni can say
no matter wat happen
kah jie always be there for u
kah jie meant it..
hopefully this can show ..
kah jie really mm seh tak lei sad ..
see ur face red,kah jie tears also drop..
sam tong...
jz same like i saw my real sai lou sat luin..
i also will cry..
sai lou,be tough!

kah jie pui lei yat chai ham!
kah jie pui lei yat chai xiu!
kah jie pui lei yat chai tough!
kah yao!
=)

a weird nite..cos crying with my sai lou..face to face...
we will be tough..we will be better..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers