【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

1st driving lesson

gosh``
finally i can understand
how stress when learn drive``

today was the 1st day i learn drive,already learn for 4 hours
the 1st day i already on road ed
so damn syok
and scary~
wuwu!
aunty said straight on road,get scared den next time brave abit
apa theory@.@?
but watever lar
as long i learn ed
gosh!!

after 2 hours,bek home,
my whole body straight split~
lol~
so stress
in the car my whole body is like so stress n sit at the same pose from start to the end..
sleep also dream about drivin
wake d go learn again
omg!
so scary!
gv ppl horn,sei foh,apa pun ada..
wuwu!!
monday nid learn again!
im so scare!

aunty 1st day can b so kind
sure few times she sure scold ed 1
wuwuuu!!!

night mare ah~~~
@.@
malu...let ppl noe i so weak,
no way!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers