【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ENJOY-HAPPY-TOUCHED!

yesterday went to a party which are really enjoyable and yet noe a lot of new frens

get to noe Elaine,Laurence,Ryan,Iverson n so the others.

very happy dat join them

what Stephen,Lucas,Shinyew told me are true,

i should change my character.

Keep my emotion when im alone .

so i just listen to what they said and do it on yesterday

the end,really makes things become much more better.

i just open my heart,and chat with people,be frenly,and play with them
jz dat simple,and i made it~

today,received Lucas n Stephen msg,said i did good yesterday..
just such a simple msg,but i already feel happy n touched..
cos finally i did a good thing
which they also feel good...
omg...
but still i will keep it continue,to get much more better..
this change me alot...

include my mum also feel i changed..
tats the best thing ever...
mum,thx for listen wat i say dat day ...
really appreciate cos u listen ...

from time to time,
lilian will prove to u,
she change~
mwahs~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers