【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

BACK TO SWEET KLANG^^

yay
im bek~
to klang~
a wonderful~
klang klang^^

yumyum
got a delicious bah kut teh cook by my dad n mummy

kisses from daddy n mummy^^
luv it so much~

a home which is nice^^

wahlao``
3 weeks nvr cum bek nia``
although doesnt change much~
but~
cannot get used to it cos so long nvr cum bek =p

bath bath~
wahlao
so xu fok~

sleep~
finally i can sleep aircond d~~
wahhhh!
xuuuu fook!!!

haha,like veri serious like dat~
but..i really love my home^^
got family care me~
asked me why i become so weak d =3
few days nvr sleep well,no eat good de,sure weak lar~
most important is,miss them!
heh,finally nw de me,energetic edi^^

but,sry to "them"
sorry to Lucas
cos he came to my kl house n find me
but i....
ask roommate to lied to him im nt there.
they called me and find me for 2 days,
but i nvr want to meet them``
i shame to meet them
i think,they shud b angry edi
cos i cause so mani troubles to them..
i was just a thief who do wrong thing and dunwan meet them``
make penny nid to lied them,she also ask me why``
ma fan her edi``

Lucas,i noe u dunwan i said sorry anymore``
but thats the oni word i can say now
cos i dunno wat else i can say
sry for lied u all once again``
sry to shinyew,kevin,stephen and so the others.

i guess,they will never find me anymore
although dat short period they always spend wit me``
but,wat i sense sure happen
i can noe whats happen next
thx to them and sorry once again``
i might dun have chance to say to u all edi``
if one day,u saw this,hope u all will forgive me


lols,jz woke up,kinda moody
cos din have the calls n sms from them
couldn't get used to it
but
i will learn to accept it``

start from today till tuesday
i will stay at klang
for avoiding everything
and wan to cure myself
in everything

after tuesday back to kl,
i sure i have energy to handle the new life again
a new life without the enjoyment dat i had on last short period

hmm,started tired again~
nid to do facial edi~
especially my eye~
argh! im really look like a panda now``
nid to cure it before i go bek kl^^
mau lenglui mar^^

k lar
misses n kisses for those i miss``
sorry n thx to those who i appreciate``
hate for those who i hate xD``
nites to every1``

(i was jz talkin alone,cos my blog nvr have any1 read it``if u read my blog,jz leave any comment kay?if nt my blog was jz like dead,i still wondering is it my blog never appear b4 xD)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers