【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music tellsss....

Alright,
a good news for myself ..
got myself a phone that recommend by my so call bro..
i told him my phone spoiled and yeah,
he recommend a good one for me..
and cheaper as well..
well,cheap i meant is still AP type ..

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music..
Its a nice model seriously..
well,perhaps becos i jz get it,
and i already can control over all the thungs inside...
yeah,is thungs~

Nokia is still a model I din use for so long,
which almost every phone i get is Sony Ericsson,
of cos i can't get used cos different ..
but guess what,
i fit the phone..
i fit almost every phone i used..
cos only a short period,
i can found out lotsa things inside already..
am clever?
muahaha,
nehhhh,curiousity high only.

well,
something happened when i tryna get this phone ..
i shud get it on 7th,
but goddamn bank din bank my salary on time,
so...
dats the reason why my previous post were scolding !@#@!$@#%..
and angry cos the lil one got hurt,
her finger nail cabut accidently,
seeing her like that,
am so hurt and so sad ...
but still...
my phone cheer me up,
i got it on the friday night..

thx god my pet bro setup almost what i need in the phone,
he teached me how to use and everything,
and yeah..
i got what i want,
gps and wi-fi..
and nonetheless,
touch screen..

this time i gonna sayang and jaga this phone..
cos its kinda senstive compare to all the previous one..
well,
sry to my ex-phone~
haha..
R.I.P my precious W-babe~
you will always be my lovely phone,
thou i always throw u..
cos u r too weak also..
R.I.P with my santa bear~
see,my bear somemore say "bye"..
xD

so..
tried out my new Xpress Babe...
guess what,
is still a normal phone,
but with touch screen,
haha,
is what i wanted~
the camera...
let the pic tells then..

for me,
its kinda clear,
compare with the previous phone,
the screen is big of cos..
pixel,
so so lar..
but still okay for me..
at least clearer..

d sounds,
i got my "NOBODY" song inside,
and...
SYOK!!
haha,cos i started to love this song...
set as my ringtone,
too bad nobody calls me..
so..
"nobody nobody but you~"
lame a lil bit ...
=.=

total up since the 1st i got a phone till now..
how many phone i spoiled..
and how many phone i had before?
hmmm..
*counting with fingers...*
7 include this....
hahaha..
well,
i am kasar abit..
well..
i am

i am consider lucky now,
in age 20, i got a car to drive,
a laptop to play,
a touch screen phone,
a temp own room to sleep,
a warm family and house,
a lil few frens i had,
a guy i loved in my heart(thou he aint here with me anymore)
a work to do,
money to spend..
i am lucky..
i have to thx to my family seriously,
they gave me what i want in my life =)
now i waiting something else...
a thing i wanted the most!!!
just that,
i get it,
den i shall stop!
i meant stop spending money...
haha...

i freaking want a DSLR,
gonna get it just few more months,
i dont care how,
but i want one!!
oh babe DSLR,
i wanted u for soo soo soo long long long already,
since i love to take photos,
i falls for photography,
and.....
i gonna get u soon!!!
roar!!

gonna rest now,
pain again..

well, fti, no club night tonite..
bloody tired..

still i have to post this,
glad that knowing he is alright now..
knowing he enjoyed and having frens around him..
living his happening life without me..
is a good thing for him =)
as long he is happy,
i dun mind pray hard every night just to make sure he is alright n happier..
thou i cant be with him anymore,
still he the one i loved and want the most ...
i guess he already forgot who i am,
maybe not,
even if he not forgotten me,
im still a bad image in his heart..
sighs,lol,what to do,i hurted him,i am regret now still....
still, i miss and love him badly..
d darling i used to be with ..
adii---wait~
continued with part 2 when i found any new setting inside this Xpress babe..
i just love my phone so much now =D
now,
Adiiiooss~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers