【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Messy room --> still messy room

finally got my room clean.
spend so long to clean and vacuum,
but .....
why no different 1?
still tht messy,
lols..

anyway,
felt more comfortable now ..
room smells nice,
clean and cold xD

love to have own space,
thou quiet...
too bad a queen side bed,
only me myself sleep,
scare of too empty for another side,
put all the 2 pillow,
one long pillow,
3 small dolls..
now its fulled,
haha,
not that scary already =p

now my body are pain,
especially my waist,
have to sit real careful my waist only wont pain..
im like an old lady now =(

so far ....
rate for my room,
6/10,
another 4 point because not my room,
so still got guy stuff inside...
what to do,
bro previous room,
he havent totally move out~
gotta keep his stuff..
but in the future i wont have my own space also,
cos this room gonna be my sis room,
i have to go back my own own room and share room with my another sis..
its been so long i nvr sleep that room already,
forgot when was the last time i sleep there..
hmmm...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers