【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

speechless ..................................

what lucks fall to me recently?
sick for 1 month plus,
havent get well,
nvm~~

then after club on saturday night,
back to sick again..
alright,
is my own fault that i din take care myself,
drink too much ended up sick again..
den Sunday sleep,
strain my neck,
cant move my head to left and right..
and i rmb back,
last year the same time,
i strain my neck exactly like now,
even more worst than now...
xD!
alright,
fine~

went to yoga,
due to i skip class for 1 week again...
today went class,
as usual,
my leg always chao gan...
nonetheless,
today still the same...
its okay.....

till when i do one style that Miss teached me...
i..........................
strain my waist..
WTF!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
damn !!
sick +sore throat+ neck + chao gan + waist = WTF?!

speechless...............................................

now im sitting infront of my lappie,
wondering ....
did i just done somethin wrong ah?
or say wrong things?
damn!!

today realized..
i done something stupidly when im drunk on sat night..
people would laugh like hell and tease me like shyt ...
sniff sniff**
malu : (

even more speechless~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers