【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

lifes...

wat a day again..

these few days been busy for work..
stay at office till over my working time
yet i couldnt claim OT..
darn..

well...

now i noe how hard working..
thou bored but i enjoying..

jz dat missing my past life so much..
the time are relax and memorable...

the 1st job and i met a big problem..
dats colleague relationship..
with the person who i do her job..
damn..
she is such a jerk...
trying to be patience cos i noe i have to..
i cant be who i hate..
cant be...

wat to blog about?
the same things..
jz crapping...

and telling out i miss him again..
17 days we din met..
miss him badly..
how r him?
guess he live alright without me..
me?
living so quietly..
cos without him...
seriously...so quiet...
he wont noe..
he been enjoying his life,
i dun wanna bother him cos i said so..
trying hard to not call him and disturb him...
sighs..
hardly to pass a day without him..
darling,do u noe..
i nvr lie saying i love u...
i do love u..
u wont ever noe...

tired ..
feeling not well these few days..
have to be tough thou..
i ain't giving up..
am not..

................................................................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers