【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

colorful or plain ?

well...
a week passed again..
last week could say as the terrible week i hav..
cos suffering for my heart pain..
for no reason..

i guess this week might be well..
but nid rush my assignment again~
argh!
goin to lowyat tmr for my RAM,
hopefully i noe how to buy cos nobody entertain me xD
for safety,better find Kerrick to buy..
if nt i gv ppl cheat also dunno later..
cos im dan sun enuf xD

*vomit*

yesterday night cant sleep again
keep think a lot but tis time i noe how to control..
i din think much on "sum1" ,cos i noe i dun hv the right to think
but keep think others..
dat is a great thing i guess~
midnite suddenly wake up
saw one msg..
private stuff,sorry cant share...
but only can say,
if really fact,den im wrong ,im sorry
but if fake,den im stupid ,totally stupid
cos got cheated.
A STUPID DUMB-ASS IDIOT FOOLISH me..
can i choose to reply the msg?
NO WAY!
cos facts prove dat i dun have the chance to choose or reply~~!!!!
DAMNIT!
sai lou also sad dat i so fool.. =.=
but wat to do..
can say as im stupid enuf..
dan sun can describe me?DAMN!no way...
DUMB will do... =D
ah... watever..~
~.~


jay song
"shi jian guo le,quan le,ai qing mian li xuan ze"

abba song
"The winner takes it all The loser standing small Beside the victory That's her destiny"

today done sumthing which shudnt done by me..
well,i already did it,cant regret =)
hopefully i can get away as soon as possible xD

listen songs while online in cc..
guess this week will be plain yet busy~
bless me =)

*despo me,slurrrp*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers