【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
yesterday seems so grey``
until at night when out with sky them``
becos dat shien having personal problem so we hang out again
when to bukit tinggi Jeth ice cream coffee house
four of us,me,shien,sky n kelvin
play and chat about everything..
until 11pm,we go to fun fair once again cos no where else can go
i played one of the game,and the end,hurt my nose=_=
ppl crashed me until i crashed my nose,damn hurt until tears drop..

after dat as usual,i nid go bek early,
so on the way back home,
shien asked sky to drive slowly,we open the window and feeling the wind..
while kelvin listen a song...makes my tears drop..
i was silent..and nobody noes im crying..
i dunno wat happen to me,till my tears drop..
im jz feeling so tired..
finally shien realized and kelvin noes it..
they keep asking me to cry hard and forget about everything..
i told them i broke up with him before we went for tea..
they were shocked``
but they didnt say anything..guess they saw i seems alright..

i keep crying until goin to reached home
shien said,"jz forget everything,come out and relax urself..everything will b alright"
four of us having a bad mood...
kelvin and shien broke up with their bf n gf
sky argued with his gf..
me?having the same thing with them,and tired..
dat was a moody day for us..

till i reached home..
they asked me to not thinking much and everything will b alright..
"im jz tired"...
kelvin open the window and told me,
"dun think too much"
i jz smiled to him,but i couldn't say anything..

today morning,
woke up and feeling my whole body so stress..
i feel to sms him..
and luckily he did reply me..
i said sorry for wat i did..
i wanted to noe the answer so dat i wont feel blur..
and i get wat he said,wat he answer..
when noe it,kinda hurt..my tears drop again..but i tried to control it..
cos sis around...
i only said"k,thanks,sorry for bothering.."
im still glad dat i get the answer,so dat i wont keep bother by my own feeling..
everything just.....
happen wat it should happen..
i no nid to wait,no nid to expect...
not mine...
my life still go on,
i noe he doesnt love me so..
anyway...let it be...
im tired..

suddenly rain so heavy..
wats wrong?

im so tired...damn tired...

need a shoulder so much...

*darkness killing me*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers