【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

wat comes around,goes around..

*sighhhhs*
finally i can on..
few days never online really sux..
so boring.
well....not really xD
i did enjoyed my days although never on,
but miss my frens in msn xD
especially my sai lou~
heh``
at least when i on,sum1 said he miss me~
wee!

well...
nothin much on these few days..
enjoyed everyday with my classmate..
watch drama with roommate..
go klcc with classmate..
not bad~
jz my laptop spoiled again
damn!
wanted to send to service center to repair again``
streamyx at house got thunder hit,so cant use internet,dats why i cant on for few days~

today class till 12pm...
decided to go klcc,kinokuniya with classmate..
all along the way to klcc,having a funny moment with frens..
as usual,they keep tease me,but quite enjoy xD!
reached kinokuniya,we walk along the book store and enjoy our moment at there..
suddenly i seems saw KS(my ex)
den he also saw me...we r suprised and chat..
our situation quite .... u noe lar..
cos i slap him infront of other ppl before..
he asked me still rmb his number,i keep guess but cant get it..
till he said it oni i remember,and he said he got gv me 1 number when we together,and i gv him bek ....and after dat=_=...i asked him to "shhhhh,pass ed dun mention,sorry for slap u" xD!
den he also diam diam..
den he asked for my number...well,i sure gv him lar xD
before he ask me about hp,he also said he rmb my bday..
i tot he was jz guessing,but....really chun!!
i was so shocked!den he asked me wat about his bday,i was like...hehe...my mind cant keep so many things..
den he said the date...but 1 thing more zha dou is....he said he cant rmb my name..i keep laughed..lol...
den we said bye to each other cos he nid to go meeting and i nid to continue my book world..
i told my frens,they asked me got chance to get bek or nt..
erm....errr....ehhh.....no comment xD!

den when we finish at kinokuniya..
we went for walk..
den suddenly i saw sum1 quite good lookin
he at downstairs and we at up``
so i asked them to see is it good lookin``
den we walk go to downstairs and look again
then they stand beside him...
i was keep lookin..
omg....he not really good lookin
but he had a special thing makes me feel he so yeng
xD!!


see,few days never on...
i can sit infront of pc in cyber cafe and type all the things...
lol...i miss online so much~
last few days also happened sumthing which makes me feel...
hmmm...wat to say?
comfortable..

at least i found a place makes me feel safe enuf..
makes me feel im free enough
i dunno im doing the right thing or wat..
if other ppl noe sure pull me away from dat..
but...as long i never tell..
i will be happy for dat moment,
even jz a short moment..
when times up...den i will try my best to let go..
at least,now i feel safe and wont feel so emo...
=)
thanks to the "sum1"
sum1 makes me feel so touched =)
*the story behind this..well..i cant tell..cos..my secret,a very unforgettable secret=)*

ahh~use half hour to blog=)
tmr bek klang again..
wee,home sweet home..

dats all for this bloggie~
=)

*started to feel,im at a place which i wont feel sked,after the guy i missed so much..i stil miss him..but....he will never know=),love him....only i realized it...*

*at cc,kap zai xD!while having a peaceful mood*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers