【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Hair day

yawns``
back from saloon jz now..
so tired
spend my whole afternoon at saloon
Mei shien wanted to change her hair style..
so she do her whole hair
while after johnson cut his hair,den mei shien turn to cut hers..
while me still havent decide whether wanna cut or nt..

the end still decide to cut it cos fed up with my hair``
before go cut went lunch with johnson cos nid wait mei shien still nid very long``
use more than 4 hour on her hair..
at last ...
the hair are so suits her..
so pretty~
im so jealous
cos i wanted to do the hair b4~
but my hair are so short so cant do it..

den still got chat with mei shien all the time cos kinda boring when wait the hair stylist to cut her hair..
den she let me saw a msg which make me laughed..
anyway,jz sum1 wanna chase her...so i keep teasing her all the day..
and she shot me back said,got sum1 said i nt bad on dat day we went sing k..
i was like..huh?who is dat?i asked her she dunwan say,cheh,jual mahal,said wat sooner he wil find me.. xD
god...i jz laugh and said...nah~if really will find me already find,until now nvr wert..haha
but at last i also got ask her who is dat and she said the "sum1"..lol..
a guy which is kinda funny..=)

talked with the boss while he cutting my hair``
he told me if i wan book new hair must make it earlier..
about rm300 ..aiks..when i heard it..feel like so expensive..
but the hair really nice~
still on the plan whether wanna buy or nt~
xD
at the end,my hair...
dunno whether suits me or nt..
cos..look so xiu mui mui~
front hair so short..
but still accept the fact...
cut ed >.<"
mamma miaaaaaa...
my hair ahh~

anyway,wat a tiring day~

p/s:the hairstylist at the Tenze saloon are so lengzai xD!
they also quite frenly =P
me and mei shien too bored,until go and yin gao the hair stylist~
kaka!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers