【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

BASTARD

wat shud i do when i noe sumthing which hurts me?
now only i realized dat i trust the wrong person..
i tot im safe enuf for trusting sum1 dat will treat me even nice..
but after i realized...
i been cheated..
so pissed off so fed up..

i trusted u but tis is wat i get..
u make me trust u..
but the end,
when i have no any useful to u.
u straight kick me off..
dats wat u call as fren?

if yes...
thanks...
now i noe wat u thinking and want from me..

i told u b4..
dun ever mess with me...
now i wanted to let u noe..
u will regret...
for using me...
u get ur payback soon...
watch out
bastard!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers