【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
yawns~
oh hi there~
sup?im awake!
went out from morning till evening,
makin me feel so damn exhausted``
my stupid contact lens make my eye more dry n tired..
reached home was the best thing ever..
ate my dinner and go n bath,my eye still so tired n sleepy~
blur me bathing n eatin=_=

seriously,wat did i done before i went to sleep i really couldnt rmb,cos really blur``
erm......ah!i know ed..
online for awhile
den go sleep...
lay on the bed,
Dozing off``
not more than 3 mins,
i already slept~
gosh,fast eh,my record!
normally nid use 1 hour oni can sleep xD

time past so fast,
kejap already 10 sumthing...
wake!
xu fok dou!gosh~no ppl disturb me``
when wake oni realise,
home alone =_=
they go out nvr call me...
oni i rmb bek,they got ask me,
but....hehe~i was blur dat time,den dunwan~

after sis come bek,
oni tell me,
mum n dad at home,
sleep ed
i was like =_="
wat the...

bah~anyway~
tiring day
my body really seperating into parts~
lay on the bed,totally cannot move..
why har?tired until liddat=_=

anyway,another day~
tmr 1st day of raya,
go genting~
wee~
nites=)

*dozing off*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers