【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

wonder why

since mostly i already spend my time on home
without doin anything dat are make myself tired
but why,im getting tired and exhausted?

feel im so weak and so blur
yesterday when havin exam
i used to feel dizzy at all the suddenly and blur when see the paper
feeling like goin to faint
but luckily didnt.

why am i so tired?
maybe cos my heart tired
makes me whole body are seperatin into parts.

hopefully i can cure as soon as possible
hate this feeling so much.
heart pain without reason,feelin tired without reason
i hate things happen without reasons.

Do let me live in peace.


1 comments:

no hacker lar....
drink more kai ching hahaha
heart sure recover 1 XD


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers