【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

To both of u my girl.

wondering..couldnt say as wondering also..
recently,2 of my frens...consider as my soul mate ..
having relationship problem..
and they did find me to share it..
and i listen on what they said..

i found out...
their situation are similar with wat i had pass through...
couldnt say similar,but almost the same..
is it similar and almost the same are same meaning=_=?
i dunno,whatever xD

one is shared about her ex..jz broke up..
and told me about all the things about herself n her ex..
i dunno wat shud i have for my reaction,
cos actually im not into the problem,so actually none of my business
but..the feeling of wat they having now,are the feeling had for the past in my relationship with my ex.
so the time when i heard she shared,my feeling are jz..hmm...im looking at myself..feel so funny about it..
i no need to tell her any advise,cos i noe she already broke up with him,and no need anything to advise,so i jz listen and try to cheer her up,guess she is happi enuf,so doesnt nid me to cheer her anymore.

another 1,is the girl dat i appreciate our frenship since our ns moment..
today mornin,i received her call,and she talked about her problem wit her bf..
for more than dunno how long,i keep advise her and ask her to calm herself down more than thinkin those problem..
and i ask her,"do u feel like,ur situation are same as mine for the past?",she said"yes,dats why i feel we are so similar.."
lols..when i listen on wat she told me...i feel so funny..not laughin them,but laughing myself..
previous me,i pass the same thing dat she pass now..and wat the feeling she had,i totally can feel it ...

after talk to her,i think back the relationship which i had with one of a guy,Gongzai...
we used to be a sweet couple...but things doesnt always happen so perfect.
we end up our relationship..seriously,he said im the one who chose this way to break..
Gongzai,i always called u so..
do u realise,the problem not only me...is actually,our times up...

u couldnt blame me for wat had happened..cos things doesnt always happen as wat u hope...
i couldnt blame u for saying i have affair with darry,cos i noe our situation are seems like so complicated...but do u noe,i did put a lot effort on our relationship,i feel so hurt when u always said im the one who spoiled our relationship..
but everything ended ..
nothing much to explain
nothing much to complain.
at least,now im still happy that im still me.
thanks for wat u bring to me,cos it makes me more mature by stage to stage.
im a lot happy now..cos....at least i noe,u are not mine at the last,at the meant time,im still appeciate wat we had before.

not becos we r similar...just because,among every relationship,all the problem are so similar..3rd party,quarrel all the things,just created by the things dat surround us,so whatever it happen,it sure happen..

what they had,i couldnt help
but i can feel,the way the feel..
couldnt say im acting pro...
but i jz pass through all the problem earlier than them
so whatever i feel,i felt.
whatever i face,i faced.
whatever i sad,i experienced it.

i couldn't stop things to happen,
cos thats ur problem..
but the only thing i can say,
the thing u experience,only u get lesson.
if u never experience it,u'll never noe the pain..
i let it go to experience it,only it can understand the meaning.

i also couldnt say im glad dat i didnt face the problem now
cos nw i glad i did experienced it for the past.
at least now i understand more than the others.
at least,im happy and appreciate wat i am now.

i can be a listener and advisor,
depend on u to decide im the listener or advisor..
i noe u couldn't understand the feeling i told u if u havent experience it.
so,the only thing is,let u be and let the thing happen so that you will realise it.

im just a girl who earlier than u to face all the matter...
we are different, we are still ourselves.
nobody can help u if u couldn't help urself
=)

what i hope is,chloe...
babe,dun easily get influence by other people emotion
what u face doesn't mean that are hard..
there still a lot for u to face than u keep thinking the same thing.
don't stay at a position for so long,useless...
if you don't want to let people noe u are weak,den go on with ur life...
eventhough the person u love so much,but they are no worth for u to stop ur life for like dat.
life still go on,god will decide when to stop it,dun be silly to decide something which u dont even dare to do.
gurl always here to support u..
its so sad to see u so moody..
appreciate wat had happen and decide things wisely.


*peaceful mood*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers