【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
oh yea~
jz pass up another assignment
feel so relaxin rite now
although still 3 assignment to go
and the three assignment are flash
my weakness>.<"

yesterday were having a bad moment
cos mostly giving up my studies
and i chat with Alex aka thai panda xD
he cheering me up
received a msg from him,makes me wake at the mean time.
"always be happy...forget the pain in the pass"
this makes me wake and noe i shouldnt stop rite here.
this message gives me the energy to continue till today
thx to him..
although jz a simple words,but it content the most meaningful things inside.

In the life half trouble is because you said that " YES " said too quick as well as said " NO " said creates too slowly.



thx to thai panda which comfort me when the moment im having troubles and moody.


ahhhh,jz happy after passing up another assignment
1 week to go,im free....
i week more,in this 1 week,is the moment for me to fight at the end
i noe i can finish up
although wont have a good result
at least,i still finish it up proudly.
=)

gambateh for myself,gambateh to my U2 classmate!
=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers